Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vicious Ambitious is going to Comicon 2007!

That's right, folks!

All six members of VA will be hitting the SDot tomorrow morning for this year's San Diego Comicon! With the exception of Chris Peterson, we'll all be popping our Comicon cherries. Needless to say, we're all insanely excited.

But we realize that not everyone who wants to hit this annual event is able to make it down, so we thought it would be fun to give you guys a glimpse of the madness that will ensue. This blog will be our half-ass attempt at bringing the Comicon to you. We'll update as often as possible with highlights and photos and hopefully some hilarious anecdotes. And heck, if nothing cool does happen, we'll just make some shit up!

We're up at 3am tomorrow morning to hit the airport for 4am, to catch our flight for 6am. Is that too early for a few mid-air gin and tonics? Didn't think so.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Vicious Ambitious said...

So we're supposed to use this blog to update people on our exploits in San Diego? Okay then. I can do that. Here's my first update:

It's 4:40am...my laundry is finished and I'm almost done packing. I'm heading to Gord's house in 20 minutes.
So don't you dare go to the airport without me Gord, you bearded bastard! You have my ticket!!

Hahaha! I'm headin' to San Diego! WHOOOOOOAAA!!!

I need some sleep!
WHOOOOOOOAAAA!!!!


-CogNoman
(WHOOOOOAAAA!!!)

mamma said...

Hey guys! Have a blast on behalf of all of us working folk back here who just cant seem to find a way to get down there...mammacomic is really wishing she could actually fly...I want to hear all about it...